Ride On Bushranger Spartan RZ 48″ Zero Turn
The Bushranger RZ series ZTR’S are built and perform like a commercial grade mower but at an affordable price. The Bushranger RZ eats up lawns of all sizes and comes packed with premium features that are all included as standard, and truly make the Bushranger RZ stand out from the rest. Features like the bullet proof Kawasaki FR691V V-Twin engine (usually reserved for commercial mowers), safety features like the GT Trac for the best traction on inclines, the easy touch brake
system, the foot assist easy-lift deck, an ergonomic cockpit and huge fuel tanks will have you happily and safely mowing for hours without having to stop until the jobs done.
- Kawasaki FR691V premium and commercial grade V-Twin engine.
- Engine guard.
- 13.6 kph Top speed.
- 18.9 litres fuel capacity.
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel, 5” deep, full floating deck.
- Precision deck height pin with 12 adjustable cut heights and locking travel height.
- Cast aluminium sealed spindles with sealed double bearings.
- Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear.
- Vibration control deck system.
- Fabricated heavy-duty steel frame.
- Adjustable steering levers.
- ZTR is perfectly balanced with low centre of gravity.
- GT-Trac for precision traction, balance and control on inclines.
- TUFF TORQ 400 series transaxles.
- Foot operated parking brake.
- Control panel with LCD display, an engine hour meter, mower deck hour meter and tachometer.
- Push-start keypad.
- 12v outlet with plug and play wiring system.
- Cup holder.
- Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer.
- 20″ drive tyres Bias ply.
- 13″ front caster tyres.
Have a question about this product?
Fill out the form below to enquire now!