- The Briggs & Stratton Q6500 inverter generator carries 6500W starting power and 5000W continuous power.
- A highly efficient 306 cc. air cooled OHV 4-cycle engine.
- Has a large gas tank of 5 gallons that provides 14 hours of run time at quarter load.
- Equipped with a fuel gauge and power usage meter that makes it easy to monitor the available power on the machine.
- An all-steel frame protective enclosure provides protection for the internal components as well as keep the noise level at minimal.
- 23 feet away and its sound level is at 66 decibels at 25% load.
- Designed to give you reliable confidence during power outages, supplies consistent power for vital home appliances, including delicate electronics.
- The incorporated inverter technology on this machine provides pure sine wave power with 3-6% THD, allowing you to use it with delicate electronic devices such as computers and TVs.
- Weighs 128 pounds with a compact design, that is 30% lighter compared to other open steel frame generators.
- A suitcase-style telescoping handle and an 8 inch never flat wheels make it easy to move and store.
- Fuel efficient, an auto idle control system that automatically adjusts the engine speed based on the required load. Saving fuel as well as reducing the noise level during operation.
- Featuring an automatic voltage regulator and a low oil shutdown with LED indicators for added safety and extended engine life.
- The Q6500 allows you to power a wide variety of appliances simultaneously.
- Overload protected with circuit breaker protection that keeps your connected appliances protected while also preventing any damage to your generator.
- Has two USB ports, four 120V,20A outlets, and a 240V/120V,30A locking outlet that can be connected to a transfer switch into your home’s electrical system.
- Backed by 2 year limited residential warranty.
Generator Briggs & Stratton Q6500
Contact Bathurst Mowerland and Heating
Bathurst Mowerland stocks a large variety of leading brands in the latest lawn care products, power equipment, heating products and tractors. Please contact us if you have any questions on our range.
Phone: 02 6332 2420
Address: 5 Rankin St, Bathurst NSW 2795
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5:00pm | Saturday: 8.30am – 12.00pm
Australia Wide or Instore only